Smashing Pumpkins nowy song “Knights of Malta”

Tekst jest mocno pogmatwany lecz bez trudu rycerskie dzieje usłyszeć Malta można w rzeczy samej.
'Find that open road' – duma każdy kto jeździ po tutejszych drogach
'We're bound and set for war/But no soldier comes' – w czasie Wielkiego Oblężenia długo czekano na wsparcie od króla Filipa
'A serpent for your fist' – św. Paweł po rozbiciu na wsypie został ukąszony przez węża !
'As my halo shines in you' – każdy wierzący maltańczyk kocha się jakimś świętym, najczęściej patronie parafii …
Album będzie miał tytuł "Shiny and Oh So Bright, Vol. 1 / LP: No Past. No Future. No Sun" premiera 17.11

"Knights Of Malta"


We're gonna make this happen
I'm gonna fly forever
We're gonna ride that rainbow


Find that open road
Catch that blazing star
And climb out of that hole
To wonder where we are


We're gonna make this happen
I'm gonna fly forever
We're gonna ride that rainbow


Where omens scar your door
Like a harvest
We're bound and set for war
But no soldier comes


A serpent for your fist
And a scarab for your mouth
The symptoms say persist
So resist
But a cure is not in doubt


We're gonna make this happen
I'm gonna fly forever
We're gonna ride that rainbow


You'll just rise on forever
As my halo shines in you
When doldrums age in platinum
I've a starship you can use


We're gonna make this happen
I'm gonna fly forever
We're gonna ride that rainbow
I'm gonna fly forever
We're gonna make this happen
I'm gonna fly forever
We're gonna ride that rainbow


We're gonna make this happen
I'm gonna fly forever
We're gonna ride that rainbow


Komentarze

Popularne posty